Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 January, 04:28
That Biden vaccine 1.5M People a day news conference was some scary stuff.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wendy Leal @Wendyleal
25 January, 10:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
My Mom is getting her second dose tomorrow. She refuses to do any research. I am scared to death to lose her. Please say a prayer for her that she will be ok.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wendy Leal @Wendyleal
Update on my Mom. she started getting really sick today after getting the covid19 #2 shot. I've heard that it gives massive inflammation and i spoke with my niece that is a buyer for a natural shop in Northern California plus i told her to get vit D3 800mg as per a wonderful anon. . She said she has been taking 1200mg per the dr. ? I'm still frightened because she is 2 hours away from me and we have really bad storms here in northern California right now. i canget to her and I'm kinda freaking the fuck out. sorry if that offended anyone, I'm a believer but God....
11:31 PM - Jan 27, 2021
In response Wendy Leal to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Wendyleal in this post can reply
Silver Cat @silvercat
28 January, 03:23
In response Wendy Leal to her Publication
One thing to try is for her to take massive - MASSIVE - doses of Vitamin C and drink LOTS of water; hopefully that will flush it out of her system. Now this sounds strange, but find a good shaman; they oftenly know how to de-tox a person. It won't hurt to try the Vit C!