Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
15 July, 11:25
anons... plz spend a moment in prayer with me for this sister or brother in Christ... the fear of losing our moms is a horrible place to be... lets pray that our Father in Heaven will restore unto this mother what this demonic jab has destroyed, in Jesus Name...

Pepe Lives Matter 🐸

a user2:13 PM 20K
This is my first time posting anything in anyone's comments but I had to today. The daily morale boost has become an important part of my everyday life. Thank you, Pepe and all who post in here. Another thing I don't do very often is ask for prayers, but here we are. My mom is on her way to the hospital for a CT scan for a possible pulmonary embolism. She has pneumonia and an ear infection as well. She was vaxxed in March for her job (overnight nurse's aide at a personal care home) and I've been worried that something like this might happen ever since. I know the power of prayer works. Any help anyone can give is appreciated. Much love to everyone in this movement and God Bles

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Mimicrew4 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mimi Crew4, click on at the bottom under it