Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
anons... plz spend a moment in prayer with me for this sister or brother in Christ... the fear of losing our moms is a horrible place to be... lets pray that our Father in Heaven will restore unto this mother what this demonic jab has destroyed, in Jesus Name...

Pepe Lives Matter 🐸

a user2:13 PM 20K
This is my first time posting anything in anyone's comments but I had to today. The daily morale boost has become an important part of my everyday life. Thank you, Pepe and all who post in here. Another thing I don't do very often is ask for prayers, but here we are. My mom is on her way to the hospital for a CT scan for a possible pulmonary embolism. She has pneumonia and an ear infection as well. She was vaxxed in March for her job (overnight nurse's aide at a personal care home) and I've been worried that something like this might happen ever since. I know the power of prayer works. Any help anyone can give is appreciated. Much love to everyone in this movement and God Bles
11:25 PM - Jul 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by Stormy17ishere in this post can reply
Jenn Pry @jen26
16 July, 12:53
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication
🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mimi Crew4 @Mimicrew4
15 July, 11:29
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396