Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
15 July, 07:40
Good Morning,
I love You! 💋🌹🤍
Yes, YOU, the one reading this...
If people are capable of being cruel to others for no reason..
Then I am capable of loving others for no reason.
Don't roll your eyes, it's true I love you and I truly hope you have a Wonderful day.
(*hugs*)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ising 4Him @ising4him
15 July, 09:26
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
You are loved as well. Have a wonderful day.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
It's special to get the love reciprocated, thank you 🙏✝️🤍
09:57 AM - Jul 15, 2021
In response ising 4Him to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
ising 4Him @ising4him
15 July, 03:30
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Well, you have a special and gentle spirit. I think the Lord spent a little extra time on you. Your compassion for others, and insights are greatly appreciated.

15 July, 03:40
In response ising 4Him to his Publication
Thank you for such wonderfully kind words.
🙏✝️🤍

I'm trying to show people how to live a more fulfilling life. If I can forgive and let go of all the hurt people have committed towards me and still smile, still love, still hang on to my childlike sense of wonder about the world then maybe they'll see how good it can be for them too!