TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
13 July, 11:10
Interview with Jaun O Savin and Gene Decode on what to expect going into the fall. It will take the hand of God to stop what is coming from vaxx deaths. Also did you know there are more slaves today ,with half being children globally, than anytime in history accumulativily. We need 80% of all Americans awake as we are in the fight for humanities right to exist. It time to Pray to God and with all your heart and soul. The Exective Branch of the US Government is Captured, The Judicial Branch is Captured along with both the House and Senate. There will be no Court Hearings on the election as if 2020 is not corrected, we’ve lost the war. Make no mistake , We are at War.

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
13 July, 11:22
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
I watched it, and it pissed me off! I've had it with Juan. He feeds us the same swollen rhetoric and gives us the percentage number that need to be awake, and I go off the deep end. At this point in time, there are only a few people I trust, and he's not one of them. I watched a friend try to red-pill a local dem. She was unreachable. She was joyful to have received her vax! We need to reveal the truth and rub their faces in it. I'm really close to the edge, and I'm ready to fight! If my son and grandsons are damaged or killed by the vax they stupidly took, I will be looking to tear the vax people apart. I imagine I will have to stand in line to do it! I'm tired of their mind games. Do it or don't! If they don't, then it is time for We the People to do it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 July, 11:34
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
According to Gene they’ll begin to start dying this fall with the onset of flu season and resulting in a hyperimmune response where the lymphocytes attack ever cell in your body producing the CV19 virus and death occurs in 24-36 hours from the onset from organ failure. The flu will be the trigger for the hyperimmune response. So your friend Democrat friend who was so proud she took the vaxx will die a very agonizibg death.

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
13 July, 12:00
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
I know all we have been warn, but it still hurts my heart that this will happen, may God have Mercy on them!

13 July, 12:14
In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication
I know and I have loved ones who took the vaxx and its going to be rough from a personal stand point on that day. I just Pray God will intervene and stop this genocide to come as never ever seen before in the history of the wotld.

ever listen to gene decode? If so go to last one with him and juan and listen very carefully what gene has to say!
01:50 AM - Jul 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by beladybug777 in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
15 July, 07:29
Post the link, He’s been busy! 😎👍

15 July, 07:26
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
He said some people will start to die from the vax shots and they will be in horrendous pain before they die

15 July, 07:26
I did lusten to that one and nade notes so you’ll need to be specific .