Dan Auito @DanUSCG
Just had to tell you peeps this! Logged onto FascistBook for the 1st time in Months and saw a ton of old friends! The best part was carpet bombing the shit out out of that place with truth bombs, Meme’s, Facts & Logic! It was Epic, managed to get one post sensored but otherwise laid down some potent & persistent serious redpills! Lesson: Go back to those old hell holes and drop some bombs, we just might wake someone that trusts us UP! 😎👍
10:18 PM - Jul 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by DanUSCG in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 July, 08:20
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
I do it on the regular, INFO and there it goes, making the rounds, LOTS from on here, so thank all anons, and meme makers, and getters.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey Weller @Tweller
15 July, 07:43
Love it! I fortunately deleted mine over a year ago, otherwise I would!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
15 July, 07:20
I have tried sneaking back on since Jan. ban Dan with no luck. For 10 years I carpet bombed them. I also saw Obama as the anti christ and made it known since 2008. My hope here has always been that the the red pills and best info on the net are dropped here and spread far and wide. Some of us are locked in here, like me, all I have really. My anonup fam

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
14 July, 10:42
Stealth Tactic #2
Don’t forget to leave a trail for Patriots to find their way home! 🇺🇸 Invite them to join us here!
👇😎👍
www.anonup.com

Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
14 July, 10:19
Good for you!

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
14 July, 10:47
In response Candie Mattos to her Publication
The Hive is Alive Candie! ❤️
NCSWIC: Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming!
⚔️🌏⚔️