Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
24 May, 09:48
Did anyone see the Steve bannon interview where he slips up says aug 15 Trump will be back. ( basically says)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
24 May, 09:55
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
YES! Bannon "slips up" and says Aug 15 INAUGURATION, but he stopped before the entire word "inauguration" was out.

Followed by sly smile ....
😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
14 July, 05:41
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Since I did that post today on the 18th Airborne's tweet that noted 8/14, I found 8/15 to be interesting, so I checked the drops for 8/15 entries. The search revealed 26 entries, all of which were in 2017.

I found 💧1879 through 💧1888 and 💧1896 to be the most intriguing as they relate to the core topics of the Q movement. It would be fascinating if the culmination took place on the 4th anniversary of these drops with President Trump's Inauguration.😍

Here is the link that includes all 26 entries:

https://qalerts.app/?q=Aug...

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
14 July, 05:44
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
💥I apologize for my error.

All the drops were in 2018...so the 3rd Anniversary!😉

14 July, 06:20
year's irrelevant.

8/15 isn't!

WOW what a search & find you pulled together!!!

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
14 July, 08:58
Thanks so much!!🙏

It must have been your compliment that gave me a boost of confidence to add my 2 cents, so it's all because of you!

14 July, 09:03
oh Lordy, now I'm speechless.
and I am TRYING to find the right words to write back to you,
but this GORGEOUS MAN keeps winking at me.
Oh My Beating Heart, Be Still
❤️❤️❤️🤣

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
14 July, 09:08
You're lucky I didn't send one of him dancing because when he dances, I want to dance to!💃
#BOSS

Radiant Patriot -Z @stunninglyboring
__of course__ I can't find it now,
but there is a Hilarious clip based on the FBI's latest blurb
to rat on anyone who may be a terrorist (aka Patriot)

the Anon clip has POTUS dancing _in_ the FBI blurb.
catturd may have shown up too.
very well done

I LOVE OUR SENSE OF HUMOR and intelligence.
In the darkest of times, we can radiate JOY.
Betcha it's one of the graces of being IN THE LIGHT.

And the best is yet to come?
Thanks be to God!!
09:21 PM - Jul 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by stunninglyboring in this post can reply
JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
15 July, 01:04
The video sounds hysterical. I haven't seen it yet, but the catturd ones always crack me up. If I find it, I'll post it here.

I totally agree with you regarding the outstanding intelligence and creativity of Patriots. Sometimes, when it's late at night, I'll scroll through posts, videos and memes and literally laugh out loud or giggle. Honestly, if it wasn't for the creativity and humor, this battle would have been so much more difficult.

We are definitely blessed to be in the LIGHT and to be here supporting each other and those that are still oblivious or in denial.

I'm grateful for all the Patriots and all the blessings and thrilled GOD WINS.
🕊💗💫🙏 🇺🇸🦅💫💗🕊

Enjoy the rest of your night and have a great day tomorrow too.🌼🌺🌻

💞💞WWG1WGA💞💞

15 July, 08:57
Amen
Amen
AMEN!!!

❤️❤️❤️🙏😂🇺🇸❤️❤️❤️