Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
24 May, 09:48
Did anyone see the Steve bannon interview where he slips up says aug 15 Trump will be back. ( basically says)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
24 May, 09:55
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
YES! Bannon "slips up" and says Aug 15 INAUGURATION, but he stopped before the entire word "inauguration" was out.

Followed by sly smile ....
😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
14 July, 05:41
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Since I did that post today on the 18th Airborne's tweet that noted 8/14, I found 8/15 to be interesting, so I checked the drops for 8/15 entries. The search revealed 26 entries, all of which were in 2017.

I found πŸ’§1879 through πŸ’§1888 and πŸ’§1896 to be the most intriguing as they relate to the core topics of the Q movement. It would be fascinating if the culmination took place on the 4th anniversary of these drops with President Trump's Inauguration.😍

Here is the link that includes all 26 entries:

https://qalerts.app/?q=Aug...

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
14 July, 06:18
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
πŸ”₯HOLY FOOK!
My hair is standing on end.

Those 8/15 Delta drops you pulled up!!!

Focused on the Vanderbilt scumola including Anderson C as child with Mom's satanic art above, Podesta art, child trafficking sex-slave victims, HAITI, Hunters becoming the Hunted, Vatican __not__ the House of God.

[oh yeah. And the meme NBC = nothing but crap. SNORT.]

WHAT IF, Bannon slip-of-the-tongue becomes TRUE?
Woah. πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯😁

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
THAT WOULD BE AMAZING!!!!πŸ’₯πŸ”₯πŸ’₯πŸ”₯

Also, the fact that we communicated and I saw your original comment about 8/15 must have NOT been a coincidence!! πŸ˜‰πŸ‘ŠπŸ€£

I guess we shall see.πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

I've been working on a very lengthy Navy tweet from 4:03 pm. Posting in a few minutes. Had to use Evernote bc of all the comms.πŸ˜‰

πŸ•ŠπŸ’—πŸ’«πŸ™
07:30 PM - Jul 14, 2021
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JMSesq15 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JoAnn Esq, click on at the bottom under it