Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

AK ULTRA 143 @freedomflowersforever
14 July, 04:40
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
I love you and your posts. Quick question and request, have you come across the recent meme of a fairground ride where people are swinging in a circle with a ball in the middle, not sure the ride name, and there’s a caption about gravity and flat earth. My apologies if I’m assuming I’m asking the wrong person who posted it, and is intrigued by the theory. I’m looking for it and anonup is tricky to find tthings again. Thank you for your time!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Yes, very much so! And thank you in advance but thank tou just for being willing. It was a few days ago but dang if it’s not easy to scroll through so many posts! Have a great one and look forward tk learning more from you!
05:26 PM - Jul 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by freedomflowersforever in this post can reply

14 July, 05:40
I am too. I’m at that point where I am open for new things to question that may help tie a unifying theory on all the lies. To help, the idea of the meme was to demonstrate centrifugal force where anything spinning propels objects (in this ride’s case people) outward. Visible evidence that a very fast spinning globe would not pull objects inward like is commonly accepted. I’m like Socrates. I know I know nothing and like to juggle lots of ideas. Thanks again for being so awesome!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396