Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
14 July, 06:16
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
So true, People in general need to grow a backbone and stand up for yourselves.

I would go one step further, if a LAW violates natural law, or Gods law. I would disobey it.

Push back always keep pushing back on these authoritarians. They will always try and weasel themselves back into power.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

ising 4Him @ising4him
14 July, 06:07
Absolutely true..... They always use F.E.A.R (false evidence appearing as real)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
14 July, 06:18
In response ising 4Him to his Publication
Exactly these authoritarians believe that the ends justify the means.

For example they think it's perfectly OK to LIE in order to push their narratives. Or in the case of Vaccines, KILL people.

AK ULTRA 143 @freedomflowersforever
14 July, 04:40
I love you and your posts. Quick question and request, have you come across the recent meme of a fairground ride where people are swinging in a circle with a ball in the middle, not sure the ride name, and there’s a caption about gravity and flat earth. My apologies if I’m assuming I’m asking the wrong person who posted it, and is intrigued by the theory. I’m looking for it and anonup is tricky to find tthings again. Thank you for your time!