TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
14 July, 02:06
The data turned over to the FDA in the US clearly showed on page 2 that none of the vaccines were effective against CV19, none of them. If the FDA had even bothered to turn the page they would have seen this and akso included were the animal studies where 100% of all animals were dead after 1 year.
This alone would have prevented any of these from being approved under the Guidelines given to all Pharmicitical Companies and previously enforced by the FDA except this time fir the mass extinction vaxx for humanity. Truth and a Fact.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracy Jones @Tjones6501
14 July, 02:24
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
The FDA & CDC are antiquated 3 letter agencies. I see this first hand, working in the horrid pharmaceutical industry.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
The CDC works for Big Pharm and the FDA is corrupted to its core to knowingly approve such a dangerous and deadly vaxx. When in history has a vaxx been pushed non stop by Government and MSM even bribing people to get the vaxx. This hasnever before been seen in modern history for a virus with a 99.98% survival rate.
in a couple of months
when the vaxxed begin dyiing in the millions , it willnot be good for those who pushed this nonstop 24/7.
02:35 PM - Jul 14, 2021
In response Tracy Jones to her Publication
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Cyndee DeLong @Cyndee
15 July, 12:22
Those constant commercials "don't hesitate - vaccinate"
There was and IS no 'hesitation' on my part. I made MY decision based on research - reading - asking questions (which were never answered past "It's safe and effective") and listening.
So over all this constant push - nagging and fear mongering to stick crap into your body and people have NO clue what will happen to them from it. And NOW, a 'booster' for this new Delta varient? Guess the 1st 2 doses didn't do enough people in - now BigPharma, CDC, Dr falsey, Gates, etc etc - need to make sure people will be damaged beyond repair with this booster.

Shay Ray Trump Chump @ShayRay
14 July, 03:14
well stated!!

Tracy Jones @Tjones6501
14 July, 02:45
It’s so sad that it is all about money now and not about making people well. I have worked in clinical resesech for 15 years and have seen good treatments come to market and i have also seen protocols that exude redundancy and are just obviously trying to jump on a cash cow. I would MUCH rather do environmental research but I am sure that if I learned the intimate details of it I would be just as horrified.