Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
Q = Forced Projection = Forced Reaction

DJT = The fraudulent presidential election of 2020 will be from this day forth, known as THE BIG LIE!

Q = Define Projection = The attribution of one's own ideas, feelings, or attitudes to other people or to objects; especially : the externalization of blame, guilt, or responsibility.

JBDN = The big lie is just that: a big lie.

Because we know how [they] react we know how to force their response. Because we know their playbook we control their behavior. We have been given the MAP. Future proves Past. We have it all. Patriots in control. God Wins. Choice is yours. REVELATIONS. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. NCSWIC!
01:00 PM - Jul 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
15 July, 01:05
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
😂good to know Joe 2.0 is confirming that his election win is a big lie. 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
14 July, 08:59
Be careful out there... .. . [They] are ALWAYS guilty of what they accuse in others]... .. .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
15 July, 07:15
lincoln pedo grifter project 🤬🤬🤬💩💩💩🤡

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
14 July, 01:05
"Because we know their playbook we control their behavior."

WE ARE IN CONTROL.
Thanks be to God!

NCSWIC

HCHC 12222 @HComo
14 July, 02:53
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
THEBIGLIE=77 💥