Only people mentioned by SquirrelMoment in this post can reply
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
15 July, 12:01
In response Squirrel Moment to her Publication
Thank you for posting!! 👊🐿️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Squirrel Moment @SquirrelMoment
15 July, 12:02
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
👍You bet!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
14 July, 05:34
Wow!!!💗💗💗💗

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
14 July, 01:59
Not so fast, Remember Russia is an Allied with the Cuban Communistist Party and expect Russian soldiers on Cuba’s land at any time now.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
14 July, 03:00
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
When was the last time a Russian Military vessel was docked near Cuba?

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
14 July, 07:01
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
I do not think Russia supports Cuba now. Communism is not the issue. Everything is now cabal vs non-cabal.

Why worry about Russia when USA government is now worse

Sadieandmaya1 Patriot @Sadiemaya1
14 July, 12:47
wow…thanks so much for sharing this info…my heart was crushed when I heard they were shooting at women and children. I pray for supernatural strength from our Lord Jesus to the brave Cuban citizens who are standing up for their freedom🙏🙏🙏

Just Mee @TrustinGod
14 July, 12:22
Wow! The liberation of Cuba will cause an earthquake in Florida...people jumping up and down all day all night. Yikes!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
14 July, 05:34
In response Just Mee to his Publication
true!!!