New Creature @NewCreature
27 January, 09:51
“We haven’t finished yet.” Listen until the end. 🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
27 January, 10:17
In response New Creature to his Publication
Notice the two tap?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele Bowman @Chellbow4
27 January, 10:20
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
yes, what do they represent?

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
27 January, 10:37
In response Michele Bowman to her Publication
Honestly? Dunno but he does it when boarding and unboarding Marine One. There are some theroes but darned if I can remember them, it just syood out to me as a signal.

27 January, 10:39
thank you Dan. it did seem to stand out to me also. sometimes i question myself about things i perceive as "signs"

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
27 January, 10:41
In response Michele Bowman to her Publication
In sorts a tap like that is often used when leaving the dugout at the beginning of a game. It's like a sign of action like "lets go!"

Finger's crossed it's go time soon!
10:44 PM - Jan 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by Chellbow4 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Michele Bowman, click on at the bottom under it