Only people mentioned by LMickeyD in this post can reply
JAde Roiste @Ehcor
14 July, 10:12
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
Beautifully written. Unfortunately many are living in blind oblivion, completely unaware of the chaos around them.... and worse still, wish to stay that way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
14 July, 04:39
In response JAde Roiste to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
14 July, 08:26
Thank you and my husband and i were talking about all this last night, and there has never been such trying times as these. We are ready for whatever and have the Armor of God on! May God bless and protect us all.

14 July, 04:43
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication

Dayna Marie @Ohana_First
14 July, 08:04
I really needed this message right at this exact moment. ThanQ. We can feel it. God woke us up for a reason. The mission is getting clearer every day. Honored to be a part of this amazing time in history and as hard as it may get at times, I know that it's so much more difficult for those on the front lines fighting for this movement every single day. Grateful and humbled. 🙏 WWG1WGA

14 July, 04:51
In response Dayna Marie to her Publication
I felt the exact same way. There have been a few more posts that I have shared on my page from RT, if you want to read them. He is so motivating and says exactly what I need to hear ~ when I need to hear it.

There are no coincidences.

Donna Martin @Meme17
14 July, 07:24
Very well said 🙏

God Wins @Nous
14 July, 12:07
This is exactly what needed to be said. I've come across so many people that need to read it.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
13 July, 11:56
That is well written. Direct, concise, clear and to the point.

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
13 July, 11:51
I 2nd this motion.

...move to vote?

Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
13 July, 11:23
Thank you for writing this out. Beautifully expressed and explained. God will get a great harvest if we all do our part. Bless everyone around the world.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
13 July, 10:28
Very well put. I've never prayed so much in my life until this moment. Ty for your post.

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
13 July, 10:24
Wow inspirational is right. Well said. Pray Pray Pray and Pray some more. We stand in the gap for those that don't see yet. We keep spreading the light of GOD and JESUS. We spread the Love.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
13 July, 07:02
Well said. Yes it is frustrating, but where else is there to go, and what else is there to do??? We ride it out, hope and pray for the best.