P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
13 July, 12:50
🔴 NEWS BLAST FOR THE DAY OF MONDAY, JULY 12TH 🔴

Real news.
-----------
No bullshit.

https://t.me/EnochsNewsBla...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OregonPatriot Here @WantingJustice
A Great Idea for a rainy day while camping. Especially if you have kids, or a spouse that is reluctant (a pansy) to go outside or do things in the rain. The best thing is to get them out in the rain. Show them that's it's just water and it shouldn't prevent you from enjoying camping or life for that matter. Teach them to dress properly. Teach them about thunder and lightning and where to find safety. Teach them the dangers of flash floods and what to watch for. Build a shelter to protect them from the elements in case they find themselves in that situation. Survival skills and how to catch that rain water. The last thing to do is sit and whine that it's rainy it is ruining my camping trip. Ask my EX_GIRLFRIEND what that got her.😁 And of course playing cards, dice and board games are great too. THANKS FOR THE NEWS BLASTS!!! I look forward to them everyday!😍
01:14 PM - Jul 13, 2021
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
Only people mentioned by WantingJustice in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from OregonPatriot Here, click on at the bottom under it