Venkel 1971 @Venkel1971
12 July, 11:05
ANTIPARASITICAL REMEDIES ARE:
HCQ, IVERMECTIN, ZINC, D3, QUERCETIN , VITAMIN D, BORAX, ZEOLITE, COLLOIDAL COPPER, COLLOIDAL, GOLD, SILVER COLLOIDAL AND MUCH MORE, PLEASE SHARE YOUR ANTIPARASITICAL REMEDY! 🍋
🌳💚🎼
www.alchemy-cures.com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
12 July, 11:34
In response Venkel 1971 to her Publication
I was taking oregano oil in conjunction with ionized colloidal silver to kill off a problem I've had with listeria bacteria - my naturopathic doctor thinks it was tick borne much like Lyme disease
Also - keeping the body in as alkaline of a state as possible through diet helps to keep bacteria & parasites from thriving

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
13 July, 01:20
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Thank You for sharing this. May I ask though, how much Oregano oil do you take?

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
13 July, 10:22
In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication
I had to start with one capsule - I forget the dosage - and the doc wanted me to work up to 4 a day. I only got to 3 & it turned out that was too much. It's pretty potent & was affecting my digestion & some other things so I dropped it back to 2 a day & just took it longer

Only people mentioned by harleys_mom1220 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kary Yamamoto, click on at the bottom under it