Photon 333 @Photon
Here's a question. Remember all of the recent "experts" pointing to the spike protein as the culprit with the vax? Now comes along graphene oxide.

Who was telling the truth?
02:08 AM - Jul 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by Photon in this post can reply
Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
13 July, 05:42
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Been asking myself the same question. There seems to be a lot of credible evidence regarding spike protein toxicity, and the type of damage from either C19 or vaxx is consistent with that.
Looking up graphene oxide ( aka GO) papers, there are a lot of studies about using it in packaging for all sorts of foods.

People are saying to take n-acetyl cysteine for protection. It's a key amino acid needed for the body to produce glutathione (which is sold as a dietary supplement, but maybe not absorbed well that way?). Glutathione plays into the immune system, and is necessary to activate macrophages, which are the munchers that eat up viruses, esp those tagged with antibodies.

So my tentative theory is that both are in play... GO to damage immune system by depleting glutathione in presence of 4G/5G frequencies, and spike proteins to trigger inflammation, which won't be well handled even with antibodies.

Need to read more, but it's difficult as they lie so much...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Willow My dogo @Willow5
13 July, 02:16
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Do you think the vials might contain different ingredients? normally, I would expent that the manufacturers are following CGMP but nothing about this situation is normal

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
13 July, 02:50
In response Willow My dogo to her Publication
At this point, anything is possible.

But they are most definitely not using good manufacturing processes. Nothing about any of this could be considered "good." Not even to wake up people.