Farmer’s Daughter @Farmers_Daughter
I’ve found I was stumbling around 1/2 awake for about 6 or 7 years. Obama’s policies and the radical changes he was making had my head spinning.
I was 750 miles away from my home for 4 months last year to help my son through a divorce. My son was accessing the ACA marketplace (UGH) , trying to get aid, and other help to just get a place of his own and survive. The most frustrating mess we’ve ever experienced! There was a shift with my entire being while driving home in October 2020.
I really started digging, engaging on Twitter, and Facebook. (I’d been a mod for a FB channel during the riots and that was waking me up, too.) I feel truly blessed to have found VK’s group right away. I am one of those that does not want to be spoon fed. Just give me a subject and I’ll dig. Lots of sleepless nights. Lots of hours crying about the children. Lots of anger about how much we’ve been deceieved!
But I have found the best Frens a person could ever need!
Much Love, dear Patriots! LFG
04:23 PM - Jul 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by Farmers_Daughter in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Farmer’s Daughter, click on at the bottom under it