Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
28 August, 09:21
In response Coug girl7 to her Publication
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
AMEN !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
deborah sidener @debbiedo
28 August, 08:36
When he was talking about running I was tweeting him telling him IF YOU RUN YOU WILL WIN. I knew he would win and I knew he would be the greatest President ever.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
27 August, 04:03
This is why President Trump was reelected in an Avalanche. This Mr. Potato Head posing like a President was installed; the American People are smart enough to know what kind of a Person it takes to deal with running a Country. Everything has become so complicated it takes someone who is operating at optimal capacity. We can’t have this Demented Fossil. More harm to our Soldiers & Civilians. Not to mention our Homeland. Time to shut down this whole Administration-not up to the task. Expedite the fastest way to get Buydone out & take his crap VP with him.

Dianna LeCompte @Dianna2003
12 July, 08:44
I STAND WITH THIS STATEMENT 100%

Judy Anonette @biju
12 July, 07:47
Amen! He is the most amazing man! God sent him to us!

Dianna LeCompte @Dianna2003
12 July, 08:45
In response Judy Anonette to her Publication
I BELIEVE THAT ALSO

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
12 July, 05:00
"Electing Trump was the most American thing we've ever done."
I 100% agree.

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
12 July, 04:32
Bumped: Never-Aired Trump Parody Firing Obama - RNC 2012 - YouTube

Bumped: Never-Aired Trump Parody Firing Obama - RNC 2012 - http://www.BirtherReport.com - http://www.ObamaReleaseYourRecords.com - Via http://www.breitbart.c...

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
12 July, 04:17
Amen To That!