TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
05 July, 10:58
This is an indication that you are already using your third eye. To learn how to view remotely and let your soul see the past, present and future if you see lines of light coming from the angels your almost ready. We will do a coue of more tomorrow abd soon a new ability will awaken you've always had. This means your 3rd eye is working.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JOHNNY ON THE SPOT @JOHNNYONTHESPOT
05 July, 11:12
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
so storm i have been following you since twatter...july 4th has past and nothing, i preach Gods word and defend and promote everything you do 100% but if nothing is ever happening what is the breaking point for people like me fron taking matters into our own hands and regulating this bullshit system ...sick of dates and bullshit suggestions. in this for 4 years. cant go back. where is my hope anymore?... done waiting on the plan, waiting on 17, I know the fakes and frauds. give it to me, what the fuck do know we dont?!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
05 July, 11:22
In response JOHNNY ON THE SPOT to his Publication
I understand and went through a similar event myzelf a couple of wseks ago and tgen I listsned to an intsrview with Jaun K Savin and T tbe end realised the Deep State wanta us to vst to tbe breaking point and take it into our own bands in which case we lose and lose big. Whats a couple of minths hen ae've waited 4 years. I know for a fact this is a Military Operation many many years in the making. And Jaun said if we started a Revolt ae will lose and I want to win not lose. So having said that I can and will wait 2-3 mobths if necessary.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
jeffrey prather said a few weeks ago that the deep state took over via non-kinetic means in this silent war, and we need to get it back from non-kinetic means. I agree. We need to take thing back from non-kinetic ways. To me, it is like undoing a knotted ball of thread step by step.
09:42 AM - Jul 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CM_ Patriot, click on at the bottom under it