Mike Anon @Mike314
12 July, 08:50
Good morning, patriots.

Trump won.

#MAGA #Trump #wwg1wga #trumpwon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
those content to remain ignorant really make me crazy 🤪🤬
09:04 AM - Jul 12, 2021
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AngieMac in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
12 July, 09:16
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
I was at a gathering over the weekend and overheard someone talking about the vaxx and how she couldn't understand how anyone could refuse it.

I can't understand why anyone WOULD get it.

It's an experimental drug, but I guess if the fake news media tells the zombies to get it, they run out and do what they're told without questioning it.

#Plandemic #covidhoax

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
12 July, 09:28
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
My 3 adult children work in hospitals and got it without question even though I asked them to consider what I had to say. All I can do is pray that in the same way we pray for God to use food “to the norishment of our body” before meals, He will be in control of how their bodies process this vax. I know He is in control, and I remind myself of that everyday. They too don’t understand my stance. But I will say they are furious about the door-to-door possibility even though they are vaxxed. They said no one has a right to come on their property to ask about their med history. I was surprised that there is some righteous anger still left in them- baby steps!