Daryl Trask @CoryHunt
11 July, 06:21
Trump was never a legitimate president, the corporation which he pretends to was ended in 1999 by Russell-Jay:Gould. I think most "patriots" seem unaware of this or choose to ignore it. They also seem happy to ignore the FACT Trump is guilty of genocide with Operation Warp-Speed. Trump knew full-well that the PCR tests are bogus and meaningless, he knew of other treatments and cures for respiratory illnesses yet still brought out the death-shots. Trump is also fully aware that "covid" is EMF radiation poisoning

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
11 July, 06:25
In response Daryl Trask to his Publication
warp speed was to place troops and equipment in the right places

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daryl Trask @CoryHunt
11 July, 08:23
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
I don't agree, but it is clear the damage these shots are doing, and those who were aware knew it was coming.. frankly I'm tired of all the "Trump is talking in code" rubbish! He is a mass-murderer, he has unleashed the greatest genocide in the history of humanity

11 July, 09:45
prove it

fauci and gates’ names are on every deal

Daryl Trask @CoryHunt
12 July, 01:45
Trump took credit for Operation Warp-Speed, and has been convicted by an international tribunal, he's as good as toast for genocide, and treason, he has never been a legitimate president. None have been since 1999, that's a fact. Russell-Jay:Gould ended the corporation in 1999

so why is it just trump? what about those responsible for creation and manufacturing?
07:36 AM - Jul 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by Kickinthesouth in this post can reply
Daryl Trask @CoryHunt
12 July, 03:46
I absolutely agree, all of them, down to those actually putting them into people.. all of them, for all "vaccines"

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
16 July, 05:04