Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
This picture reminds me of my grandma who struggled during the Great Depression. She dropped out of school to help raise her six siblings. See the big lard cans on the floor; she would make lard sandwiches as a way to survive. #MissYouMuch
03:22 AM - Jul 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Debbie Cassano @DebbieCassano
12 July, 03:05
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
unfortunately too many people today would rather wait for a government hand out than have the integrity to work hard and figure it out for themselves. we have become an over indulged society.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Darlene Sully @JDSully
12 July, 04:56
Yes it was a very very hard time. My dad mentioned to me that it was most common that they missed many meals. Yes bread and dripping was eaten the most. Even bath time was strickly of filling up the bath tub with water and everyone in the house used the same water to wash themselves. As water was even rashened out per household, here in Australia.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Uma Kiranam @brahmaarpaNaM
12 July, 04:38
Poverty was the norm for people like us, even during my parents' time. We saw them work really hard. I worked hard for everything I have, and I also teach my kid to work hard. I respect hard-working people anywhere in the world. I've never been able to understand the culture of entitlement, which has spread from the US to India just in the last 25 yrs.