Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Any dream interpreters in the house? LOL!😇 I remembered my dream from last night. In it, my mom was still alive ❤️ and we were in her den. We had just taken in a few of the cutest baby pigs! 🐖We were going to take care of them until we could find good homes for them. But in the next scene, they had all turned into red pandas🐼 and were up in the trees in the backyard. We knew they were getting ready to be reunited with their mom, and we were so happy for them. It was a nice but curious dream! (And red pandas make me think of @VincentKennedy ! We all hope you're well, VK, and having a great summer! We miss your great posts on AnonUp! God bless you!! 🙏)
12:02 AM - Jul 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Prayer Matters @Prayermatters
12 July, 05:36
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
hmm I will try.. don’t know you so that’s a challenge!
mom’s den to me represents traditional /safe/ nurturing/ comfort /care/ safety= what your’re accustomed to / home
baby pigs actually makes me think of teenagers/kids =cute and fun, but if left to their own “devices” (phones etc) they’ll grow up and destroy your “den” or at least make a big mess of it! and in this case they will become communist leaders!
(red pandas= communist -of the chinese influenced variety) and trees signify leadership
in your own “backyard” is local leadership
might be a warning to pay attention to either to kids/ teens under your influence or to just the “baby pigs” in your area to try to keep them from becoming “red pandas” and taking over your local leadership :)
sorry nothing to do with Vk though i like him too!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
12 July, 05:43
In response Prayer Matters to her Publication
Thank you for taking a stab at this! Much appreciated! It doesn't quite resonate with me though... And no teens/kids here, and the feeling about the animals in this dream was extremely good -- and nothing political/communist. Also, I didn't think it had anything to do with VK. Hahahah! I just thought of him because of the red pandas.🙂 Have never dreamt about those animals before. Still a very curious dream! Thank you so much for trying to help me figure it out!!🙏❤️😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396