Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
11 July, 01:46

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
I dont disagree with you at all but I was interested in this article about ‘Wormwood’ and wondered if this had any correlation to Covid and the jab - one third of the population may perish if the jab is defective.
10:38 PM - Jul 11, 2021
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sunny2021 in this post can reply

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
11 July, 11:11
I saw that and thought if half of what some of these Doctors or rather Scientists are saying about the spike proteins and immunity is true then there will be people dropping everywhere . Particularly in places like the UK where you are getting a call with an appointment time to go in for your shots and lockdowns are harsh . The first flu season in November could anhililate hundreds of thousand of jabbed who have been left with no immunity.
However I am certainly not saying we won’t face impending disaster from Planet x or comets or other situations, including food shortages.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
11 July, 11:12
I agree .