Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
11 July, 10:38
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
I dont disagree with you at all but I was interested in this article about ‘Wormwood’ and wondered if this had any correlation to Covid and the jab - one third of the population may perish if the jab is defective.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Guin Evere @Guinevere
11 July, 06:38
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Several people have posted about the vaccine on Telegram and other places. If you were looking from the perspective of the least amount of casualties, he was acting in our best interest. He was able to authorize for emergency use only, so it wasn't mandatory. Otherwise, it might have ended up playing out a different way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debra ... @WelcomeHome
11 July, 05:57
4 numbers - here are the 4 Q posts corresponding to the numbers.

29-Oct-2017 9:30:26 PM CDT
Anonymous

Projection
D’s can’t lose control over the black population.
At some point the great awakening will occur whereby these false local / national black leaders are corrupt and paid off to help keep the black pop poor and in need.
D’s formed the confederate states against freeing slaves.
D’s formed the KKK.
HRC’s mentor is who?
What happens if the truth about Haiti is released? Do D’s lose majority of the vote?
Through the looking glass.
They rely on the MSM to keep the narrative going but tech is entrenching on their controls. They missed this in 2016 and desperately attempting to censor now due to CIA cash infusions. This will fail.

16-Aug-2018 3:46:09 PM CDT
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI

pvhd4w03nig11.png
What are shovels used for?
Q

05-Nov-2017 5:41:11 PM CST
Anonymous

Who is the Queen of England?
How long in power?
With power comes corruption.
W

Debra ... @WelcomeHome
11 July, 05:59
In response Debra ... to her Publication
Here is the image from post 1917 that got left off my other post.

Lets Fly @theaeronaut
11 July, 04:47
See this I don't get. People in the know, know the jab is bad. So why is he saying it's good??

Guin Evere @Guinevere
11 July, 06:44
In response Lets Fly to his Publication
CONSEQUENCES OF EACH:
A) If he warned, the media would mock him, call him a failure, hype Covid all the more, demand a real vaccine, and then he wouldn’t be able to expose election fraud, make thousands of arrests, expose the deep state plan, and turn things around naturally with the public waking up. He would have had to stop the election fraud before it could be seen, taken office for the second term, and forced his hand resulting in chaos and a certain civil war with MSM stoking the flames and increasing public terror or let it play out for election fraud and a Biden takeover which would let the deep state to create an approved, MANDATED vaccine, killing millions more.
B) By endorsing it but placing truthful info in alternative news sites, the deep state’s vaccine HAD to remain experimental and not mandatory, which was NOT part of their plan.

Guin Evere @Guinevere
11 July, 06:45
In response Lets Fly to his Publication
Sorry, this is in 3 parts as it is too long. From Heather Murray on Telegram:
In war, sometimes you have to choose between two bad options. Given the globalists’ strategy, DJT and the military chose the path with the fewest casualties, and that is to keep going with the facade of endorsing the toxic but NOT MANDATORY vaccine publicly. The alternative would have been FAR more deadly for all of us in so many ways.

hollikee 001 @hollikee
11 July, 04:34
I am confused and devastated. Why did he have to talk about how wonderful the vaccines are and to take it? His approval of the vaccine and others talked my husband into getting it without my knowing it.😪 I feel like I failed.

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
11 July, 03:02
coded message, the 1918 influenza didnt kill people the vax did, the masks did. We rushed an un tested and likely to be ill accepted by most vax out in 9 months. Double entendres in there.

Only followers of this user (Pretschie71) can see their posts

Tracy Moseley @TracyMoseley
11 July, 01:57
Kim, im still confused as to why he is so proud of the vaccine and hiw quickly it was prodiced if its not good?

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
11 July, 02:18
In response Tracy Moseley to her Publication
we would still b in lockdown thats why, he said we can choose to take or not

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
11 July, 05:27
In response Tracy Moseley to her Publication
I believe (and I've read) he had to, supposedly WARP Speed was our GREAT TRUSTED MILITARY delivering a placebo or B-12, because the REAL COVID VACCINES were put in motion to kill millions of people. He knew he had to get ahead of the SICK EVIL NWO Big Pharms!