Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Can’t figure out why the military mandates masks and pushes vaccines given the small number of deaths within the ranks. According to the Department of Defense there have been 202,567 cases of COVID-19 within the military, of those, 26 died. That equates to .013% (.00013). By contrast, the rate of suicide within the military averages .021% (.00021).
10:18 AM - Jul 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
11 July, 12:36
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
My take is the mil has both good and bad guys within the ranks at all levels. Why the bad guys seem to be winning out in some of the branches is my question. They are pushing all kinds of social causes and agendas too to cause division in the ranks so the covid crap isnt the only concern. The why they are doing this needs to be addressed by the US people. Why are people who put on the uniform to defend the constitution and freedom the same ones mandating a mask for the unvaccinated, mandating vaccines, and shoving social policies at people with no choice? Telling the unvaccinated they have no integrity or honor. Something is a miss within the ranks folks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
11 July, 11:19
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
i still cant figure out how they know anyone has covid in the first place with these faulty scam pcr tests that give positive results to goats and paw paw ??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396