Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
12 July, 08:00
In response Freedom Foxtrot to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Lori Kinsey @lori67k
11 July, 09:41
On there but haven't really visited much since joining. it took a bit to figure out why my registering wasn't taking, I attempted it multiple times, before realizing that perhaps trying an email that does not belong to google, microsoft or yahoo might do the trick. registered with a yandex email and wahlah... no problem. anyway... that was last week sometime and haven't been on but once or twice since then, so far, mostly advertising for gettr but otherwise... okay.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Dan DePatriot @gr8fldan
11 July, 08:11
has Gettr put in a way to delete accounts yet? I find it disturbing that one can sign up but not delete it. You can check in any time you like but you can never leave.

Lori Kinsey @lori67k
11 July, 09:43
In response Dan DePatriot to his Publication
sounds like a Hotel California episode of the Twilight Zone