Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins

From The Great Awakening telegram:

EVERYONE WILL KNOW THE TRUTH in the following days.
09:41 PM - Jan 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
28 January, 01:30
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
yes...I saw the masks. unbelievable!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charged King @Soluminous
28 January, 09:22
Skin mask

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kristina Oak @Klo1218
28 January, 08:24
i saw a picture and they literally have these masks for everyone. obama, ruth b ginsberg, etc. Did you see the video of the debate with him and Trump where he has these snake like things that move in and out of his shirt around his wrist? Totally creepy. No doubt he is reptilian. If you would like to see it just let me know and i will give you the link to watch.

MAIN WRECKER @MainFrameWrecker
28 January, 08:41
In response Kristina Oak to her Publication
those are wires for his ear piece, and switch that allows him to ping when he needs help..its covered up with latex to hide the wires..that is all

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
27 January, 10:40
Let's assume that really is a skin job. Doesn't that seem a little frightening to everyone? Even if it is being done for a good cause, the same can also be done to advance evil causes as well.

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
27 January, 10:42
In response Contenders Edge to his Publication
very frightening.

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
27 January, 10:28

Deplorable Left @DeplorableLeft
27 January, 10:07

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
27 January, 09:46
Does the mask include the ears and hair?

I'm sure they have sophisticated technology to recreate the fabrics that make up a human face/hair look as real as possible, heck the skin may be from another face for real 🤮.

TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
27 January, 09:54
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
yes. my question is how they get Bidan's 'gullet' to swing when he talks🤔. I guess its just loose...