Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
There has been infighting & flying accusations
in the Digital Soldier Army lately.
This should come as no surprise.
“Infiltration” is the enemy’s weapon
& Digital Soldiers are powerful
because we dig out & post the TRUTH
& it flies in the face of deep state lies.
PEOPLE ARE WAKING UP TO THE TRUTH
about Epstein Island, adrenochrome, D.U.M.B.S,
Child trafficking, government & medical lies,
thanks in part to Digital Soldiers.
So demons placed “beloved” posters all over Soc. Media
TO DIVIDE & CONQUER US
that are now revealing their true darkness.
You can spot a shill, bot or demon-employee easily:
Confronting
Angry
Accusatory
Mean
& ZERO facts.
Q-Team / White Hats / Enlightened Souls
came to Earth to lift it & Humanity out of the diabolic matrix
back into God’s Higher Realms
FROM WHENCE WE CAME.
Do not let the latest in-fighting worry you.
Keep shining your full armor of God.
Keep standing against the devil’s schemes.
For as we KNOW FOR SURE
#GodWins 🙏💞
01:41 PM - Jul 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Collynn Whisenhunt @Stargate411
12 July, 11:23
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
This is happening on other sites as well. That "Precipices" is kicking in really hard. Dose that mean we're close? Dose that mean people are starting to quit? The pain is real and for whatever it's worth the human spirit has it's limits. We all know about the end game, the end will not be for everyone including all these sites showing the hurt that many of us have held onto for so long (many can even say years) To agree and days later disagree and spin 180 degrees tells me something is about to break. IMO

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
13 July, 12:08
In response Collynn Whisenhunt to his Publication
I pray something is about to break! 🙏 It sure feels like we are reaching a boiling point!! We KNOW God Wins & we KNOW the deep state demons, who have been controlling this world & the narrative for thousands of years, can't stand defeat & they are being defeated in many ways, including controlling the narrative.

Digital Soldiers need to hold the line. Stand firm in the truth as best we can dig it out, and keep our Full Armor of God shined up so we can fight the devil / shill / bot / algorithm schemes!

🙏😼🔥🇺🇸🦅

#TrumpWonInALandslide
#Dark2Light
#TheBestIsYetToCome

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
12 July, 10:46
#wwg1wga . !!!!!!!!!

Jody Donohue @Jody
10 July, 04:32
Some of my favourite people began posting negative comments. Weeding them out one by one. 😔

10 July, 04:50
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
That's what I'm doing too, Jody! Exactly👍🌟🇺🇸🙏🦅

#Dark2Light
#GodWins

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
10 July, 04:30
The Schills have made their way to this site. It was just a matter of time. Never forget GOD WINS!!!

10 July, 07:04
In response Rick Baron to his Publication
Right on, Rick! 🙏💓🇺🇸🦅🌎🌷

#Dark2Light
#GodWins
#TheBestIsYetToCome 🌟🌟🌟

Law & Physics @physics171
10 July, 03:44
Example, Jordan Sather...

10 July, 04:17

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Thank you 🙏 Exactly 💕🌟🇺🇸

POL POWEROFLOVE @Yogi
10 July, 03:08
Thank You.
It's about the children.
So appreciated.

10 July, 03:10
In response POL POWEROFLOVE to her Publication
Yes it is. Bless your heart 🙏💕🌷🇺🇸🌟

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
10 July, 02:54
ghost ezra = shill (he popped up outta nowhere and i feel it in my bones …..) he has some normal posts mixed in with a whole lotta craziness ——-

10 July, 03:02
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
THIS is what I'm talking about, Rachel. Thank you for posting. We each need to discern who we think is who!? Angel or demon? THAT'S the battle.

The deep state demons are DESPERATE on ALL fronts so Media & Social Media-mischief is about all they have left.

And weather wars, which is just horrific for all of us, especially our blessed Earth 🌸🌎🌷

Good news is the DS have LOST this war with God but meanwhile, we are learning to be strong, powerful voices of truth & to discern who we think is what?!

"Infiltration" — like the great JFK said.

Keep fighting the good fight, my friend 🙏😻🇺🇸🌹🌟

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
10 July, 02:15

10 July, 02:26
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Amen Amen Amen, Auntie 🙏🙏🙏

Amanda Grace's latest video is revelatory. She addresses this subject, wolves in sheep's clothing & it's BRILLIANT. As well, her prophesying / direct channeling of the Lord at the end of the vid is electrifying (around the 1:08 mark.)

I don't know if you listen to her
but to me she's the real deal 🙏💞

It's easy to spot darkness in obvious people, but it's much harder to see it in family, friends, colleagues & those that you've come to believe in on this trudge to Freedom.

However, the devil might be good
but God is waaaaaaaaaay better!!! 🙏😹💞🌟✨🌟

Think for yourself.
Trust yourself.
Your voice matters.
Knowledge is power.
Q

https://www.youtube.com/wa...