Only people mentioned by TRUTHERTRIGGER in this post can reply
Prayer Matters @Prayermatters
12 July, 03:48
In response Clarity CornerStone to her Publication
could be real. it is everywhere!!!
maybe I’m over thinking it but last night we-briefly- (bc pretty bad!) watched the nutty professor the klumps w/ eddie murphy
i did not watch long enough to catch the plot but i did notice that he’s sneaking to take swigs of his “youth serum” which is a red liquid- also lots of dna talk in this movie
it is everywhere!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
12 July, 03:11
If they are working at this time it is not for us. They rubbed our noses in the truth while we are sleeping. Thank god for the wake up call.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lions Not Sheep @PatriotKitten
12 July, 02:58
We were alseep........I am grateful we are awake..

Just Jana @JanaJMasterson
10 July, 12:46
What if he was leaving truth in plain sight to help us all and isn't a pedo at all? We have to move past judging others. ALL others.

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
10 July, 01:00
In response Just Jana to her Publication
💞Agreed!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 July, 12:30
he is just another sick asswipe pedo then