Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 July, 09:19
Good morning Patriots!
Hope your dreams were great!
Nana woke up saying"Those politicians had to step down because they were corrupt.Their bullshit wont affect us anymore"

I dont remember who it was but it was a written plan they had been pushing that ppl were in fear of what would happen now that their plan would not be ours anymore & we were reassuring them that it would be great everything would be fine in fact would be amazing because ppl just didnt realize how their corrupt agendas were harming us all in the first place. We were consoling them so they would not panic and showing them just how these politicians had played them.

Nana had a NDE many yrs ago, for a long time I just stopped talking about it to anyone but family because ppl simply didnt believe me.

Yes I am sure there are ppl out there that make this up to gain fame or fortune but by now you should be adept enough to discern the fakers.

This little girl seems for real to Nana.
https://youtu.be/rgTx4J
Four-Year-Old Girl Says She Had Spiritual Encounter During Near-Death Experience - YouTube

An Ohio couple says their daughter nearly bled to death after a routine procedure, but miraculously, she survived. However, her parents say she was changed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Crushie in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Krysti Lewis, click on at the bottom under it