Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Good morning Patriots!
Hope your dreams were great!
Nana woke up saying"Those politicians had to step down because they were corrupt.Their bullshit wont affect us anymore"

I dont remember who it was but it was a written plan they had been pushing that ppl were in fear of what would happen now that their plan would not be ours anymore & we were reassuring them that it would be great everything would be fine in fact would be amazing because ppl just didnt realize how their corrupt agendas were harming us all in the first place. We were consoling them so they would not panic and showing them just how these politicians had played them.

Nana had a NDE many yrs ago, for a long time I just stopped talking about it to anyone but family because ppl simply didnt believe me.

Yes I am sure there are ppl out there that make this up to gain fame or fortune but by now you should be adept enough to discern the fakers.

This little girl seems for real to Nana.
https://youtu.be/rgTx4J
Four-Year-Old Girl Says She Had Spiritual Encounter During Near-Death Experience - YouTube

An Ohio couple says their daughter nearly bled to death after a routine procedure, but miraculously, she survived. However, her parents say she was changed.

09:19 AM - Jul 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
10 July, 12:03
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana, you are a beautiful Soul. I would love to hear this child of God's, experience she had.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 July, 02:03
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Thank you love you too

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
10 July, 11:46
I also had a NDA many years ago, GOD is real! He is the True Light in this universum.

10 July, 02:07
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
😘😇🙏💜It is an experience that clears up a lot for us. I have to remember a lot that most ppl have not seen that other side and they are operating strictly on faith that it is there.I thank God all the time for showing me

Krysti Lewis @Crushie
10 July, 10:34
so beautiful!

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
10 July, 09:48
I believe! I'm sure she and other Children who have had these experiences aren't making them up. Her memories are too precise to be anything but real. IMHO.
God Bless Our Children.
🙏🇺🇲🌍💕

10 July, 11:36
In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication
😘😇🙏💜yep

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
10 July, 09:37
What i deeply recommend (easiest way Back to health) is do NUMEROLOGY on her name.

Name and Surname is MIGHTIEST VIBES you as a person Ever encounter of.

LITERALLY YOUR DESTINY IS WRITTEN ON IT. So it could save life, if you Change one single letter...

Here is OBVIOUS, that they call her ZOLA or ZOLLA, but give her ANOTHER name... Deadly One.