Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
10 July, 08:24
IF THEY TURN MY FACEBOOK (HAD FOR 13 YEARS) AND TWITTER ACCOUNTS BACK ON, ALONG WITH ALL OF US HERE, I WILL NOT JUST LEAVE ANONUP. THIS HAS BEEN THE SMARTEST GROUP OF ALL.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
10 July, 10:13
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
I've decided I will not return to either.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
You should.... If we are allowed back on those platforms all at once along with Pres. Trump - We could unleash a tidal wave of uncensored, unfiltered, cold hard truth.
It would be like the flood gates opening up on those normies.
Im prepared to unleash hell if my account is reactivated
10:18 AM - Jul 10, 2021
In response Jessica King-Stringer to her Publication
Only people mentioned by OptimusTitan6868 in this post can reply
Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
10 July, 11:20
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
has anyones account been reactivated

10 July, 11:25
In response Mic Band-Z to his Publication
a family member thought hers had, posted something, got a few likes. The next time she logged in she was told she had to start a new account so more of the same... veiled b*******.
They are dead to me...my world is better for it.

10 July, 12:06
In response Mic Band-Z to his Publication
Im sure its gonna take some time. We will have to wait for the temporary injunction.
When it happens remember WE ARE THE PLAN.
Flood Twitter and Facebook with all we have all at once

10 July, 10:28
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
no thanQ. simple. Not for me.

10 July, 10:29
In response Jessica King-Stringer to her Publication
Than you are combat ineffective. Like a soldier with no legs to stand on and continue the fight