Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
IF THEY TURN MY FACEBOOK (HAD FOR 13 YEARS) AND TWITTER ACCOUNTS BACK ON, ALONG WITH ALL OF US HERE, I WILL NOT JUST LEAVE ANONUP. THIS HAS BEEN THE SMARTEST GROUP OF ALL.
08:24 AM - Jul 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheHermitPepe in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 July, 11:17
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
AGREE 100 PERCENT

TOO MANY TROLLS ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER. I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF IT.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
10 July, 10:13
I've decided I will not return to either.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
10 July, 10:18
In response Jessica King-Stringer to her Publication
You should.... If we are allowed back on those platforms all at once along with Pres. Trump - We could unleash a tidal wave of uncensored, unfiltered, cold hard truth.
It would be like the flood gates opening up on those normies.
Im prepared to unleash hell if my account is reactivated

TheGreat Awoken @TheGreatAwoken
10 July, 09:19
If they do turn them back on it will have no effect.

Anonup, Well, it's all in the name. We are Anons and this is our home. We are not censored here. That's enough for me

FREE SPEECH Full Stop

In response TheGreat Awoken to his Publication
indeed and I agree

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
I was a research geek. I wasn't on FB or Twit, but I came from You Tube and the Chans. If you all get reinstated, good. I will still be here and keeping the fight going! Long live the pepes!!

10 July, 09:21
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
If we ever get back on Twatter or Fookbook we will drop the most brutal RED Pills ever and blow them up (Libtards) quick. The blue check mark super fooks especially,I miss trolling them all

Angie Mac @AngieMac
10 July, 09:00
I agree!!! So glad I got in on this in the beginning. I’ve met friends here that would have been lost in the multitudes on twitter!

Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts