We Are All Leaders
Leadership Is An Action
Not A Position
09:24 PM - Jan 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by ConsiderTheSource in this post can reply
Just Diana @Diana19
01 February, 08:40
In response Jim Bean to his Publication
That is a MAN on a mission! We see ya coming, Sir!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Peaceofficer18) can see their posts

GREGORY TODD @GQT
29 January, 09:04
True - but I once made an Operations Guy a VP & it went to his head & he couldn't grasp the role - more $$ = acumen to complete plus more responsibility & harder work - some people can't do it - we both learned the hard way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erica Swenson Elliott @eelliott001
28 January, 09:55
when I was young my Pop would say Love is not emotion, it is action. Of course I took it all the wrong way-wrong guy- wrong place- wrong time- but now today, finally, i understand what he meant. Love is action. and the craziest part of it all it was Trump that loved us and our country when we no longer loved ourselves. 🇺🇸❤️

Teresa Sovine @BabyRed
28 January, 07:47
I have so much RESPECT, love and appreciation for this entire family. The hell the cabal and media minions have put them thru is disgusting!