Pamela Rich @JabbersJustice
27 January, 08:44
I KNOW THERE'S A POST THAT TALKS ABOUT HIDDEN CURES & THERAPUTICS THAT WILL BE REVEALED...but i cannot find it for the life of me...UGH!

BUT ~ I RAN ACROSS THIS LITTLE GEM...

"THE GAME IS OVER WHEN THE PUBLIC KNOWS".

SO > WE HAVE TO KEEP WELCOMING & RED-PILLING THE MASSES...SMALLER BUT STILL TOO MANY...?

-- CONT. in COMMENTS!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pamela Rich @JabbersJustice
27 January, 08:50
In response Pamela Rich to her Publication
SO, I WAS ON @SANTASURFING TELEGRAM CHANNEL AND RAN ACROSS THESE TWO GEMS & WANTED TO SHARE THEM WITH ALL OF YOU. I HAVE NEVEE SEEN THEM & THEY WERE POSTED ON HER ACCOUNT A FEW DAYS BACK...

https://t.me/santasurfing/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keith Wyman @QuarterbackX
Could someone tell me how the heck Telegram works? i am on it, and it seems to be an instant message like app.

The name is rightm The symbol is right. Though feel i am in the wrong place.

could you send me a link to Santa Surfing at that location. Then i can falliw the link and use that as my double check.

Thank you for the help before hand.

her, Michael Jaco, Dr Steve Turley, Salty Cracker, David Willcock, Cory Goode, Emery Smith are some if the youtube stationes i like to watch.

How abput the rest of you? Then this way we can fins all the good stuff much wuicker and easier.
09:22 PM - Jan 27, 2021
In response Pamela Rich to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QuarterbackX in this post can reply
Janis Olson @JanisK1953
27 January, 09:26
In response Keith Wyman to his Publication
To find people on Telegram, go to a browser window, type https://t.me/
Then type name of who you are looking for. You might have to put @ before the name.

Keith Wyman @QuarterbackX
29 January, 04:57
In response Janis Olson to her Publication
Thank you foe taking the time to give some helpful sugestion. Your Awesome.