Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
09 July, 09:18

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
09 July, 09:22
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
And sometimes she gets so excited about something she almost speaks another language, But we still get it. Love ya sis.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 July, 09:31
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
😂🤣😂😂🤣😂Southernese, with filter jumpers thrown in. lol

09 July, 09:38
I'm currently a Texan and still have some issues I'm originally from Cajun country where we say stuff like "got down and brought you self in here." LOL

09 July, 09:41
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣That is why you can translate me. lol

09 July, 09:46
I lost the accent though, Sound like a native Texan now. But yes, probably why. My Kin are still there so I often have to translate Cajun english to everyone else english. lol Fun times.

09 July, 09:48
My uncle lives in Texas, his buddy Jimmy Wallace has the guitar show in Dallas, Intl Guitar show. BOTH patriots.

09 July, 09:52
I love guitar shows, I play. Awsome to have family Patriots.

09 July, 09:55
My whole family are patriots, and there is a shit load of us. lol ERRYBODY every single one. It is the Dallas Intl Guitar Festival. And you can check out the Stratoblasters and see Mr. Jimmy Wallace jam, I don't know him but him and my uncle are long time friends. HARD CORE TRUMP supporters.

That is so awesome. I have my Son 100% My wife 50% she can't give up the tv. The rest of my relatives think I'm insane and have taken the jab, not many of us left.
10:00 PM - Jul 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by Brighthammer1961 in this post can reply
09 July, 10:05
They are gonna vomit when they see what their tv personalities that they watch, what they really are, that is gonna cure them all with a quickness.

09 July, 10:20
I just want them to survive it. Everything else is a plus.

09 July, 10:04
NOPE but worth it all, I still say there is a plan to help the ones still alive that got it. And sooner or later when they jump the system and start rolling out the EBS, EVERYBODY is gonna wake up. This dude that has been a problem to me, is ALWAYS stuck in front of the tv when not working. I even told him about the alpha, beta waves, suggestive states, back masking, all that. STILL just stares at it. WEIRD>