Lion ess @Lioness
I pretty much much listen to most thing Charlie says. He is light🙏🌠
09:21 PM - Jan 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by Lioness in this post can reply
Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
27 January, 11:37
In response Lion ess to her Publication
I hope they wouldn't do this on a Sunday. Sunday is God's day

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erik Westre @norpat66
27 January, 10:16
I understand why Charlie belives that, but somehow it just doesn't feel right. I'm not surprised if this will drag on for a few more months. We would have gotten words about things happening 'in the dark, if they actually were happening. It isn't possible to hide it completely.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Xception_ 2therule @purfctlyMpurfct
27 January, 10:15
🤞

Astros Mom @Astro00711
27 January, 10:13
I saw soneone on telegram yesterday saying the EBS would start Saturday! pray that is so! Will be with one of my sons that day and he needs 'awakened' very badly!!!

Freedom Fighter @Verity21
27 January, 10:05
I have a vision in my mind of people all around the world coming out of their houses, dancing in the streets, and hugging each other (no masks) and praising God; just people loving each other the way it is supposed to be. I believe that this is a vision and that we can pray this into reality.

Angie Montgomery-Corvi @Fudge17
27 January, 09:27
ive been listening to Charlie since the red pill went down. he's awesome😎

Ginger Snyder @Reallucky1
27 January, 09:25
February 1st next Monday is National Freedom Day!! 💥💣🔑🌈🔥🌟