JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
09 July, 12:57
2 year Delta. Remember when some large accounts were banning and blocking anyone Jr-related last Summer suggesting that it was undermining our Q efforts? Me too. 🍿
#KennedyFriday

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beirie Rose @Beirie
09 July, 02:00
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I remember when we (Jr is alive 'ers) were booted off Patriots Fight board. We were distracting. Gave us our own R thread. Thanks bakers
as for Q drop - we have cleared up the confusion long time ago. John John is no longer a Jr. following his fathers (murder) death. "Games R fun." tought us disinfo necessary & timing is everything. Special
thanks to Kellianne & Anjel 5000.
what a great trip it has been.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I am happy you said that. No longer Jr was one of my arguements. Another, that disinfo would never be more justifiable. Why on earth would Q telegraph that? Thanks for remembering.
08:03 PM - Jul 09, 2021
In response Beirie Rose to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Followyourheart 777 @Followyourheart777
10 July, 04:21
Keep in mind... on paper he IS dead... so looking at it that way, Q's answer is correct ;)

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
10 July, 10:23
In response Followyourheart 777 to her Publication
Yes & many of the Sleepers won’t believe because it isn’t on the News. It is really staggering how brainwashed many still are. They are going to be slapped in face with reality. shocking.

Beirie Rose @Beirie
09 July, 08:36
It more than memories R this movement is embedded in my soul Grateful to be on this path