Robby Ball @perfectsliders
Praying for the world tonight. Times are bad, and getting worse. The disease of hatred in peoples hearts needs to come to an end. My voice is small, yet I’m hopeful to be heard. Lord, hear my prayer, give Your peace, healing, mercy, and protect my loved ones. Amen! https://t.me/FlotusMelania...
04:38 PM - Jul 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Debbie Fesler @dfesler
10 July, 03:17
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
😇Love and prayers from our family to yours!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Momma Jen @holdtheline1111
09 July, 09:21
I hear your voice We all do! WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TAP Truth @TAPTruth
09 July, 07:42
💙🙏💙🇺🇲Praying with you!

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
09 July, 07:28
Stay positive, stay in love & live in the Light of Jesus our Savior. Nothing can stop God’s Plan - nothing. Pray & Pray. Be Blessed Always.

Selah 321 @Selah
09 July, 05:48
And Amen, that was beautiful, Thank you

ROBIN Hippiechic @AmericanHippieChic
09 July, 05:10
Amen.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
09 July, 04:50
It’s going to be OK. My mood can swing wildly. We’re almost there

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
09 July, 04:47
Don't be demoralized, Be joyous. The Lord needs to teach the people a lesson. They need to hear his word. You are in his army and have been chosen to fight. Today is the day of the LORD. WE rejoice and be glad to be in it!