Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

1776 Again @BludGeonT
09 July, 04:01
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
I have shared this far and wide on many different platforms.

Remember, we can probably find supportive doctors at Amercia's Frontline Doctors to help out. They're able to prescribe Hydroxy and Ivermectin, I don't see why they wouldn't be able to help out with any other medications.

https://americasfrontlined...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Gillian Jackaman @Gill
09 July, 04:00
In UK doctors swear an oath 'first, do no harm' not treating someone for whatever reason is doing harm surely? I am sure there were times in the middle of battles in war time 'the enemy' were given the same respect as everyone else?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gillian Jackaman @Gill
09 July, 03:28
Despicable

Carey Lou @Careylou
09 July, 03:26
The number of Frontline doctors is increasing. Locate one of them. May God Bless you 🙏

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
09 July, 03:03
My doctor is a conservative. I didn’t even have to go to his office when I got the cov(flu) he called me in some HCQ and a z pack straight away. He cannot stand Joe and the Hoe.

TLee K55 @tleek55
09 July, 05:43
In response George The Patriot to his Publication
You are very fortunate to have this man your doctor. Mine is pushing me to get the vaccine. Guess he watches CNN.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
09 July, 02:51
Medical tyranny proves doctors never cared about patients with a few exceptions.

green pepe @Kop2222
09 July, 02:47
were the new jews in natzi world order