Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Happy Days @Sun2516
12 January, 10:58
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I see this now as, “ I will be back!!”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
12 January, 10:58
In response Happy Days to his Publication
🙌🕊️🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
03 January, 10:52
merci 🙏💖🍀

03 January, 10:58
In response Nede Catherine to her Publication
🙏❤️🕊️

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
04 August, 11:31
💞Thank You Jesus, I LOVE YOU💞

04 August, 11:36
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
AMEN! WE Love YOU Jesus!!!! 🙌✝️🙌

Selah 321 @Selah
28 July, 11:51
Thank you Jesus

28 July, 11:52
In response Selah 321 to her Publication
In Christs name, Amen!

yae ebisu @yae51502951
09 July, 05:46

09 July, 05:46
In response yae ebisu to her Publication
❤️🙏💥

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
09 July, 08:21
In response yae ebisu to her Publication
I took that same picture about 4 months ago around 11am. That blue sphere wasn’t visible to the naked eye. Wonder what it is

Happy Days @Sun2516
09 July, 11:39
This is my favorite story about Jesus,
The stone rolled away and he is not dead!!!