Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
09 July, 10:36
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
And People R taking the jabs still?
Wake TF up!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Trumpster @CT1961
09 July, 04:01
My son-in-law's doctor actually told him that the vaccines were all fda approved. I told my son-in-law he should ask the doctor how much he's getting paid (per vaccine) to lie to his patients

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
08 July, 06:52
I want your doctor. I'm finding it impossible to find a doc who is not a sell out.

I want your doctor. I'm finding it impossible to find a doc who is not a sell out.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
08 July, 06:46
Good doctor