Rob Rhone @ThepatriotTick1776
08 July, 01:45
Cancer is worse than they thought it's covering my entire voice box. In a bad place today but I wanted to give you guys an update.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
08 July, 04:31
In response Rob Rhone to his Publication
Have you asked for Dandelion root tea? It has been acclaimed to have helped others with cancer. God Bless

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 July, 04:36
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
no i only found out that I had cancer a few weeks ago. p

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE @akalaurel
I've just seen many people talking about Dandelion root tea ... here's a link --- but there is more research online. Try it.
God Bless you brother, let me know your progress.
https://draxe.com/nutritio...
05:50 PM - Jul 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply
08 July, 05:54
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Thank you! God Bless!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
08 July, 06:02
Many prayers to you, I do believe we can heal ourselves with prayers and thankfulness of God and His graciousness.

God made dandelions difficult to get rid of for a reason, don't you think?

We have some much here of untapped resources, lets appreciate the abundance of natures gifts and the natural healing benefits all around us, love being the most essential ingredient.