CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
Murderers just murderers!
Look at how many people take that poison vaccine and then become severely debilitated or DIE!! Wake up people! DO NOT TAKE THAT JAB!! It is designed to depopulate The world! Wake up! For your own sake.
04:09 PM - Jul 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Sam Solomon @SamIam8675309
09 July, 07:22
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
This is so incredibly sad. So unneccessary. Now multiply it by thousands and you may start to see the criminality of it. Nuremberg was small potatoes in comparison.

My good friend, a patriot, took it because living in a border town , she was sold the lie that she was more vulnerable because all the unvaccinated illegals. Now she is going blind. She had to quit her job. She said to me DO NOT GET THE JAB!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
09 July, 06:46
So Beautiful, And So Young, My Heart Goes Out To Her Family! May God Bless Us All! My Husband Took It, I’m Scared!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Warrior @Soularo
09 July, 12:26
This is so sad and we myst shate with everyone! Someone is bound to listen!

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
08 July, 04:59
I have no words to describe my feeling of helplessness and heartfelt pain when I see what these murderous fools have done to all of humanity. Such a sad story for a beautiful young soul.

They continue to censor reality and promote their agenda for the vax over the airwaves using unwarranted fear and intimidation. For those unmoved by the suggestive powers were then incentivized financially. Even Trump, whom I am very grateful for has yet to speak against the jab.

I'd like to think I am missing something here, yet something inside me tells me I'm not. The China Virus was the precursor to the real biological weapon 91-DIVOC.

My parents, siblings and daughter have all taken the jab. A good portion of the people I work with have taken the jab. They refused to hear what I had to say about the vax and what seemed so obvious to me. I will not give up hope for them though because that is our enemies goal.

I'll take a bullet before I take the jab!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
08 July, 05:14
In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication
My brother got 2 blood clots after a month of the jab. their distant family members have had water on the heart and a heart attack. No one died yet. My daughter confessed she had an allergic reaction afterward after i spent months begging her not to get it because of her allergies.

I am heartbroken. No one wants to talk to me because I refuse to get the jab. My body, my choice.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
08 July, 05:14
In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication
ty for your post