Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
Pentagon Rejects MICROSOFT and AMAZON Contract!

(In easier words to understand
THE MILITARY SAID F*CK YOU TO BILL GATES AND CIA/MOSSAD>(VATICAN)/>> services...)

;; MILITARY CLOSING IN
I>> CIA SERVERS half is at (AMAZON)>>Assassination Haiti President same day Microsoft(CIA owned) Amazon (CIA/Mossad owned) were denied contracts (Haiti prez had dirt on CIA/AMAZON/ Microsoft)//
>> Submarine tunnels in Haiti (Clinton/Mossad/CIA/Epstein)>>
it's all connected to back to TEXAS Sub tunnels i have been talking about...
And OPS

IT'S ALL CONNECTED

45>>🎯 Sues Facebook Twitter and Google.......
(Those CIA servers (Amazon) hold all the information... Microsoft Servers/networks/softwear/Backchannels (doors) into the Pentagon/World leaders computers/illegal data collection (spying)/OBAMA GATE>>>>FISA

Summer on 🔥
11:08 AM - Jul 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
08 July, 12:32
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
WASNT AMAZON SOLD TO PILLIOW GUY 3 MONTHS AGO ??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Baba Milev @babamilev
08 July, 11:29
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
That is amazing info..makes me wonder how they got it..is it accurate and at this point in time..I think so cause they do not post generic stuff. Good liars make it loose so they have escape hatches. Although anon names ..lead to no personal embrarrasment iff it all craxhes down. HUH interesting and uplifting to hear this type of info never the less

Ah Q The Strom Rider ..for those who miss following on twitter; perhaps. this will make you day...pretty sure same account
https://t.me/s/qthestormri...

Not a member of Telegram? Just click cancel at the po-up and then click context. You'll get to see most of the channel..except big videos and I always try to post them here as others do too

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396