Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
Does anyone have the name of the doctor that was doing online consults to provide HCQ? i have a friend that may need it
08:43 PM - Jan 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by ErinLeigh in this post can reply
riverlass flow @riverlass
27 January, 11:46
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
americasfrontlinedoctors.com they will show you what to do from there. It is easy, over the phone and cost 90.00 for the consult and I don't believe it is very much for the prescription. The head of this organization is Dr. Simon Gold

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
27 January, 10:23
the american medical association approves it now so any doctor

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ann Taz @AnTaz
27 January, 09:33
I ordered the protocol from speakwithanmd.com and got zinc, z-pack super fast. My kids have a nebulizer so I just refilled that, I just got it for emergency if myself of family needed it Its about $65 for the call and my prescription came from a Florida pharmacy. all my friends used them as well. Be well! (I told them I was going to Mexico - lol)

JQsh G21 @JQshG
27 January, 09:21
You can make HCQ as HCQ is essentially synthetic Quinine (found in tonic water). You need to boil grapefruit skins... but I would wait til I find the recipe... I'll try to find it but it's hard because FUCKBOOK deleted my account where I had it saved.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
27 January, 09:25
In response JQsh G21 to his Publication
Someone sent it to me earlier. I appreciate it. I am in the same boat as you....facebook and 9 twitter pages gone lol

Elsie M.. @Maxine1111
27 January, 09:14
Try researching online.

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
27 January, 08:53
Stella Immanuel?

Elsie M.. @Maxine1111
27 January, 09:15
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
I think so. The name sounds familar.

tarna 2112 @Tarna2112
27 January, 08:50
aflds.com

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
27 January, 08:55
In response tarna 2112 to her Publication
thank you!!!

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
27 January, 08:49
America's Frontline Doctors. Dr. Simone Gold is one of them.
Hope your friend is okay.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
27 January, 08:56
In response Marianne Risk to her Publication
Thank you! he had covid a few months ago but is still feeling ran down

Kelly Maga-girl @Kellymagagirl
27 January, 08:46
Your friend can try speakwithanmd.com

JaneQ Believer @DRKil54
27 January, 08:55
In response Kelly Maga-girl to her Publication
Yes, Amereicasfrontlinedoctors.com had listed telemedicine physicians listed, contact them for short consult; cost $90. Then you pay for RX to the pharmacy (Ravkoo Pharmacy)
Listed email infospeakwithanmd.com. (855) 503-2657.

JaneQ Believer @DRKil54
27 January, 08:58
In response Kelly Maga-girl to her Publication
I wish I had know about this earlier myself...I bought some through a Canadian Pharmacy - took forever to get it...and it came shipped to from Singapore! 😳