IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
08 July, 01:34
🔥🔥BRACE YOURSELVES! CLIMATE LOCKDOWNS COMING! 😨 PHASE 2 ??? Been a while since I personally heard more about this until stumbling upon this Tucker video from 2 weeks ago , June 22,2021 > https://www.youtube.com/wa... < After you listen to Tucker, take a look at the 4 photos I added in COMMENTS to jog everyone's memory as a reminder of WHAT was found on the EVERGREEN ship (besides children & expired vaccines😠) The illustration photo explains Round 2 coming. I'll add the EVERGREEN video link in comments also or a separate post where I got the photo clips from. The photos I added to COMMENTS below are to simplify for those who don't have time to watch both videos. What do you guys think... will there be a CLIMATE CHANGE LOCKDOWN coming?? 🤔😭 I'm so sick of this evil CR@P!😠 I can't wait for President Trump to officially be in the White House again.
Tucker: Brace yourselves, climate lockdowns are coming - YouTube

Climate Depot's Marc Morano reacts to climate activist fantasy for keeping emissions down on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.' #FoxNews #TuckerSubscribe to Fox News!...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Willow My dogo @Willow5
08 July, 01:46
In response IN THE LANE to her Publication
spot on!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
08 July, 01:51
In response Willow My dogo to her Publication
Thanks. I don't even know what to think of it anymore. I just know that I already depleted most of my "ROUND 1" supplies🙄😂

Willow My dogo @Willow5
same here but seems like we have major shortages coming. I live in crazy liberal silicon valley and dont know how much more I can take.
01:58 AM - Jul 08, 2021
In response IN THE LANE to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Willow5 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Willow My dogo, click on at the bottom under it